1. Expands and maintains the recruitment sourcing channels including but not limited to the internet-based hiring sites, consulting firms, headhunters, professional communities, colleges and referrals.
2. Plans and organizes recruiting activities to develop employer branding and attract target candidates; evaluates the effectiveness of recruiting activities.
3. Take active part in the full cycle of recruitment efforts, including emphasis on strong interview and assessment skills to effectively evaluate candidates and ensure the best fit.
4. Coordinates and supports overseas HR in recruiting and staffing activities as a Headquarters role.
5. Keeps up with industry knowledge and talent market news, responds fast to the market changes accordingly. To ensures that all personnel files are compliant with the laws as well as the policies of Company.
6. Perform all other duties as assigned.
1. Three years or more experience in Human Resources.
2. Ability to prioritize tasks and handle delicate situations.
3. Demonstrates professionalism and extreme confidentiality.
4. The ability to work well under pressure.
5. TOEIC 800 above
6. Agree with core values of Harmonious、Sincere、Innovative and Responsible.