1. Support and assist in talent acquisitions and the Asia Pacific recruitment processes, including, the Greater China, Korea, Singapore, Japan etc.
2. Conduct recruitment meeting with hiring managers and the out-sourcing consultants.
3. Support all recruitment process, including source, screen and approach applicants, the phone interview and f2f interview conduct and arrangement, follow-up feedbacks etc.
4. Support the all administration service of Employee Welfare Committee (EWC) operations.
5. Provide support to employees and resolve problems. Enhance the communication with all departments.
6. Promote HR projects and create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
7. Provide day-to-day administration services. Assist employees with any issues.
8. Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies.
9. Remain self-learning of HR knowledge and keep updating the labor market trends.
10. Advise managers and supervisors about the steps in the progressive discipline system of the Company. Counsels managers on employment issues.
11. Assist a company-wide process of organization development that addresses issues such as superior workforce development, key employee retention, organization design, and management change.
12. Assist the in-house employee training and development program carry out that addresses new employee orientation, employee development program, production cross-training, the measurement of training impact and transfer, or training record filing.
13. Assist with the company-wide committees including the wellness, training, environmental health and safety, activity, and culture and communications committees.
• BS/MCs in Human Resource Management is preferred.
• Proven experience as HR Generalist for 3+ years is required. 5+ years is preferred.
• Fluent English communication skill is required.
• Excellent English skill in reading and written are necessary.
• With practical experience of Benefit and Compensation or support Employee Welfare Committee operations is a big plus.
• Good knowledge of employment laws and practices.
• Familiar with Microsoft Office tools