|BIPO Hong Kong Limited Taiwan Branch徵Payroll supervisor / Sr. Payroll Specialist，擁有人資協會證照者，優先考慮錄用!
職務名稱 Payroll supervisor / Sr. Payroll Specialist
公司名稱 BIPO Hong Kong Limited Taiwan Branch
工作地點 Taipei City
- Ensure the operational aspects of payroll processing and associated activities, including salary disbursement, overpayment recovery, leave management and reporting are accurate and delivered within appropriate timeframes and comply with relevant legislation.
- Prepare complex payroll and human resource information for data input and assist with checking, quality control and maintenance of records to ensure accuracy, service quality and data integrity.
- Assist our customer to meet its taxation, superannuation and other legislative and statutory obligations through processing and preparation of returns, related reports, forms and other documentation as requested.
- Provide a responsive, accurate client advisory service on payroll matters, resolve difficult enquiries and assist in identifying payroll errors and implementing corrective action where required to ensure employee payments are processed accurately and database integrity is maintained.
- Provide and promote service excellence and foster effective teamwork and business relationships.
- Contribute to the application and monitoring of HR practices, principles, and delegations.
- Contribute to process improvement for customers by participating in a range of payroll and service delivery reform activities.
- Act as the key account manager for client communication at operations level
- Provide on-site HR support at client’s office if necessary
- Work together with client and BIPO IT team in system design, development, testing and implementation of BIPO e-platform
- Work closely with BIPO IT team to provide on-going system support to client
- Sound numeracy skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in payroll, and the use of a computerised payroll system (eg SAP), or other relevant database/HRIS
- Personal and people management abilities including supervision, team building and conflict resolution
- Proven ability to work effectively either as an individual or member of a team and relate effectively with staff on all levels
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese; Proven ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, in a clear and concise manner
- Proven ability to quickly learn new information, processes and procedures
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and identify and deal with problems
- Mature, able to work independently, resourceful and self-driven with a strong sense of commitment
- Proficiency in MS office, especially MS Excel
- Strong organizational and inter-personal skills